Can dental implants last a lifetime? With dental implants, you can have natural-looking implants bonded directly to your jawbone for a sturdy hold. A complete smile awaits with dental implants and their many superb benefits:
– Dental implants are enormously durable and can potentially last for the rest of your life.
– Dentures can hop around inside your mouth, and can often come loose when tough or chewy food such a steak is consumed. However, dental implants will hold fast in nearly any circumstance, allowing you to have no dietary restrictions.
– Dental implants can be fashioned and shaped to fit comfortably in the spaces left behind by missing teeth.
– Dental implants can makeover a facial structure that has been damaged due to lost or missing teeth, which often results in your face appearing much more sunken in, weaker, and older looking.
– When your implants are bonded to your jawbone, a process called Osseointegration takes place in which the bone will grow stronger and healthier and will come to support the implant better.
If you would like to have your teeth inspected by our team at Tree City Family Dental, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Connaughton and our team at our dentist office in Boise, Idaho. To schedule a visit, please call us at 208-286-2699. We look forward to seeing you soon!